Wednesday, January 01, 2014
We caused quite a scene in 2013!!!
But 2013 WAS a big year and a good year and so here I am back on ye olde blog with a list. Huzzah!
1. Zachy turned one and then waited until he was nearly 2 before he started walking. He's still in that lurching, Frankenstein phase, but we'll take it!
2. Owen and Eli started preschool (see post below that has been up for 4 months)
3. Owen got his tonsils and adenoids out and tubes in his hears. His recovery has been nothing short of miraculous and he already sounds, breathes, and hears sooo much better.
4. Family Reunion with my side in lovely Eden, Utah.
5. Tim was promoted to Controller.
6. Katie was called to be the Relief Society President.
7. Marcus got baptized.
8. Tim, Katie, and Marcus visited Nauvoo, Illinois. That was an amazing trip.
9. Marcus started cub scouts and Katie saw a life of scouting with 4 boys roll out in front of her.
10. We upgraded to faster internet. Why did we wait so long? Buffering is no longer a word in my vocabulary and it feels awesome.
Happy New Year!!