Friday, July 19, 2013

Outdoor chalkboard project

My in-laws recently repainted a little picnic table they've had for years. They painted it yellow but the table top is painted with chalkboard paint. I LOVED the idea and my sis-in-law said they had some left over that I was welcome to have. I poked around on Pinterest a little and found this idea. Lucky for me, I had a scrap piece of wood and half a can of primer left over from another project. I went to work and came up with this FREE. The kids love it.

3 comments:

Kara said...

That is awesome. I love the swimming post, too.

Jenny said...

Cool! I want to paint a wall of the kids treehouse a lighter color of chalkboard paint and I was wondering how painting wood went. It looks great!

ann said...

I am glad the boys enjoy the blackboard. You have very creative children!