Monday, April 14, 2014

Go Sharks!

Soccer season has started for Marcus. We are doing it through the YMCA, again, and it looks like it will be another fun season. He's just had one practice and game so far and the weather was lovely for both. Fall used to be my favorite season but now I think I am loving spring more. All the sunshine after such a long and gray winter. I just can't get enough of being outside. Coach Maggie is very nice and the kids on his team all seem really great. Marcus played the goalie and a defender in his first game. We had family in town for the weekend (Pinegar crew) so Marcus had quite the cheering section. The kids all voted that their team be called the Great White Sharks but we'll just shout, "Go sharks!" for short. He is thrilled about his jersey color, too, because his favorite color is blue. I can't believe this boy is finishing up third grade and will be nine in June. He is wonderful and I love him so much.

No comments: