Monday, April 04, 2011

Go get a book!

These words have become code for "It's time for bed," in our house. For awhile now, before naps, I tell the boys to go get a book of their choosing that they get to "read" during nap time. They love it and it helps them quiet down and go to sleep. Now that it is light outside when it is bedtime, I've started letting them take a book to bed then, too. Anyway, the other night I was getting the boys ready for bed while Tim and Marcus were at T-ball and I said, "Go get a book!" and then I got busy for a minute with something else. This is what I found when I came in their room--two giggling boys and a bed full of books!

Don't you just love the gnawed crib? We're all about the fiber around here.

2 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

This reminds me of Will. He would have piles and piles of books in bed when we would come to check on him later. It just looked so uncomfortable to sleep with all those books!

ann said...

What cute & smart little boys!:)